Monday, December 28, 2015

As If, I throw you a Koosh

I have been way behind on my posts yet again, Holidays have been nuts and I have just been really busy with work, gotta love retail! lol  but I have a ton of looks I want to crank out before the new year. I also want to do a rundown of my yearly favorites before we go into January.

This look was done using the Back to Cool and Forever Freshman collections from Colour Pop, which I am still loving! First of all Koosh, is a gorgeous metallic taupe, just stunning, named after the Koosh Balls from the 90's. Then I used another color from the set called As If,  it's not a special color, but it makes for a great matte transition shade From the Forever Freshman set I used Choker, on the lips which is a pretty unique cool-toned beige and I just love the Creme finishes I think more than anything.













Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Koosh 
  • Crease- Colour Pop in As If
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in Discreet and in the inner corner I used Bones, from the same palette.
  • Liner- On top and lower lash line I used Colour Pop gel liner in Call Me. On the lower lash line I used As If in the middle-outer, and Bones in the inner third.
  • Mascara-  Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection 
  • Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
  • Contour/Bronzer- Too Faced  Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie in Choker

No comments:

Post a Comment