This look was done using the Back to Cool and Forever Freshman collections from Colour Pop, which I am still loving! First of all Koosh, is a gorgeous metallic taupe, just stunning, named after the Koosh Balls from the 90's. Then I used another color from the set called As If, it's not a special color, but it makes for a great matte transition shade From the Forever Freshman set I used Choker, on the lips which is a pretty unique cool-toned beige and I just love the Creme finishes I think more than anything.
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Colour Pop in Koosh
- Crease- Colour Pop in As If
- Highlight- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in Discreet and in the inner corner I used Bones, from the same palette.
- Liner- On top and lower lash line I used Colour Pop gel liner in Call Me. On the lower lash line I used As If in the middle-outer, and Bones in the inner third.
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
- Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
- Contour/Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
- Colour Pop Lippie in Choker