I've been playing around with a couple new palettes, one of them being the new Urban Decay After Dark palette, which I do like the jewel toned colors but I'm not convinced that it's something you need in your collection ,you will certainly reaching for other palettes when it comes to a transition or brow shade. The colors I definitely gravitated toward are the rust and gold shades, which is what I incorporated in my look today. I also used the Morphe X Kathleen Lights palette which I absolutely love and that dirty camel shade is just so divine! Another new product I used was from Colourpop and it's a new Matte X from their Persude Me set in the color Ziggie which is a nice terracotta shade. I also used one of the new eyeliners from NYX called Burnt Sienna.. omg you guys what a color! it's so creamy and rich looking. If you see these at your local Ulta be sure to snatch them up.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- UD After Dark palette in Sinful in the inner-middle portion, then Off Duty on the outer portion
- Crease- Morphe X Kathleen Lights Palette (Carmel brown and mid tone brown)
- Highlight- Morphe X Kathleen Lights Palette (matte bone shade)
- Liner-On the lower lash I think I used Off Duty and then in the waterline I used NYX Faux Blacks liner in Burnt Sienna and then in the inner corner I used Alter also from the Urban Decay After Dark palette.
- Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Highlight- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow
- Colourpop Matte X Lippie in Ziggie