Wednesday, February 15, 2017

UD After Dark


 I've been playing around with a couple new palettes, one of them being the new Urban Decay After Dark palette, which I do like the jewel toned colors but I'm not convinced that it's something you need in your collection ,you will certainly reaching for other palettes when it comes to a transition or brow shade. The colors I definitely gravitated toward are the rust and gold shades, which is what I incorporated in my look today. I also used the Morphe X Kathleen Lights palette which I absolutely love and that dirty camel shade is just so divine!  Another new product I used was from Colourpop and it's a new Matte X from their Persude Me set in the color Ziggie which is a nice terracotta shade. I also used one of the new eyeliners from NYX called Burnt Sienna.. omg you guys what a color! it's so creamy and rich looking. If you see these at your local Ulta be sure to snatch them up.



Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- UD After Dark palette in Sinful in the inner-middle portion, then Off Duty on the outer portion
  • Crease- Morphe X Kathleen Lights Palette (Carmel brown and mid tone brown)
  • Highlight- Morphe X Kathleen Lights Palette (matte bone shade)
  • Liner-On the lower lash I think I used Off Duty and then in the waterline I used NYX Faux Blacks liner in Burnt Sienna and then in the inner corner I used Alter also from the Urban Decay After Dark palette.
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash

CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow 
LIPS
  • Colourpop Matte X Lippie in Ziggie





No comments:

Post a Comment