Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Golden Globes 2017: Emma Stone


I finally got to see La La Land this year, I think it was actually the first movie I saw this year, and I have to say I just love Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. I think they have such great chemistry with each other and I have playing the soundtrack non-stop on Spotify. The only gripe I have is that the ending was so unsatisfying for me, and no I'm not going to get into it.. because I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it..

Anyways on to the look, I LOVED Emma's dress at the Globes this year.. it was so lovely and whimsical and complemented her complexion. It was very appropriate for the movie she was awarded for that's for sure.

Rachel Goodwin, her makeup artist, wanted to create a soft, romantic, ethereal look for the occasion and she nailed it. Rachel used all Nars products to achieve this look and while I wish I had the products she used I used a few new favorites for the year. I used the new Trolls palette from Pur Cosmetics and some old goodies from Urban Decay.

 Here's the look:






Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop in Girly
  • Crease- Pur Trolls Palette in Poppy
  • Highlight- Pur Trolls Palette in Bridget
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Underhand from the Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette and in the inner corner of the eye I wet a brush and used Guy Diamond also from the Trolls palette.
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Daylight
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Love Hangover and How Deep Is Your Love?
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights highlight palette in Starlight
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Ultra Saturated Lip Pencil in Love Child

No comments:

Post a Comment