Friday, January 13, 2017

Favorites in Fashion: 2017 Golden Globes

The Golden Globes were last Sunday as you all know, Jimmy Fallon was the host and while I like Jimmy he did a decent job. The most memorable part of the awards for me was the opening which was inspired by La La Land and it was just so funny!

My favorite part always about the awards season is the fashion. My list consists of my top favorites (ones that took my breath away) and also the honorable mentions and I will also add a favorite best dressed couple.

1. Emma Stone- Valentino

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

 Emma is such a star in this dress.. literally there are stars on her gown, which of course was perfect to represent her film La La Land and it was just such whimsical perfection.






2. Lily Collins- Zuhair Murad


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

 What a gorgeous Disney princess dress.. Seriously why couldn't she have played Belle over Emma Watson? That burgundy shade is stunning on her and the way the neckline was such a magical part of the dress.



3. Priyanka Chopra- Ralph Lauren


 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

A lot of people kept comparing her dress to Sophia Vegara's dress which looked awful on her, I think Priyanka's dress had so much more class than hers did. I just love the whole aesthetic of her being with the dark vampy lips and it was just all so perfect.



4.Viola Davis- Michael Kors

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Miss Viola Davis was a winner in not just the awards but her dress was stunning. The yellow looked so good with her skin tone and she is just such a classy women who knows how to dress.




5. Reese Witherspoon- Atelier Versace

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

 I really liked Reese's Dress. I feel like the pale yellow really complimented her hair and it just looked nice.




6. Brie Larson- Rodarte


 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


What a star. She looked like old Hollywood glamour. The red dress with the red lip it was such a classy move and she looked great.




7.  Gina Rodriguez- Neem Khan

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


My flapper queen! I loved this one her. It was such a fun pick for the Globes.


8. Kristen Bell- Jenny Packham

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


 I thought Kristen looked lovely, it's almost like a tuxedo/suit dress and I loved her hair.



9. Mandy Moore- Neem Khan
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


She was a vintage goddess. I loved everything about this look


BEST COUPLE

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively- Gucci and Atelier Versace


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



They looked like a true Hollywood couple. Ryan's outfit was nice and fit him and Blake's dress was so nice and it had this cool pockets. Old Hollywood couple feel with a modern twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment