Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas Ribbon


For my family Christmas party I wanted to go full glam, I really wanted to use some items from the Colourpop X Hello Kitty Collab. I wasn't a huge fan of Hello Kitty growing up but I found her very cute and I loved the packaging for this collection! I had to of course do a red lip so Ribbon is probably one of the best holiday reds, in liquid lip stick form I have ever used. It's just a beautiful true red. Then I used Juicy Apple and Sticker Sheet, Juicy Apple is one of the Glitter Sheer formula which is a beautiful gold but you really have to pack it on. Sticker Sheet is your run of the mill matte brown which leans a little more on the taupe side. These were from the Hello Pretty set which came with  one other shadow, a blush, a highlight, a Ultra Matte lip, and a gloss which is called KT and I can't wait to use as a lip topper. Another cool thing about the collection is that it comes with a mirror.

Still part of the Hello Kitty Collection but as a separate item the highlight I chose to wear is called School is Fun and this color is absolutely beautiful gold but has a yellow shift that is just so fun and playful. 

Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying IMG_0075.JPG



EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid-  Colourpop X Hello Kitty in Juicy Apple
  • Crease- Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip  Palette in Matte Hazelnut and Semi-Sweet with Colourpop X Hello Kitty in Sticker Sheet
  • Highlight- Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- I used Maybelline black liquid liner then I used on the bottom Matte Hazelnut and Sticker Sheet with School is Fun in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Laura Mercier Primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
  • Highlight- ColourPop X Hello Kitty in School Is Fun
  •  Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Contour- Wet N Wild Contour Palette
LIPS
  • Colourpop X Hello Kitty Ultra Matte in Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment