Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Years Eve 2016

My goal for New Year's Eve this year was sparkles, sparkles, sparkles. I had gotten a sample from Glitter Elixirs called Unihorn and I had to use it. Unihorn was a beautiful muilti-colored  purples and blues and pinks. I also used the new Colourpop eye shadow palette in collab with Amanda Steele Weekend Warrior palette because yes ladies and gents Colourpop has created pressed shadows and they are actually pretty fantastic!

Here's the look:


Displaying IMG_0191.JPG
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Cobalt (with a wet brush) then I applied Too Faced Glitter Glue and placed Unihorn by Glitter Elixirs on top.
  • Crease- Colourpop X Amanda Steele Weekend Warrior Palette in Harley
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 3 Palette in Blanc
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Cobalt and Quartz in the inner portion with Pur Wake up brow in the waterline (pink shade)
  • Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- The Balm Time Balm 
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection 
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated and Unapologetic
  • Bronzer- Lorac Take Me To Tantego palette in Tan Antonio
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Amelia Knight (soft mauve shade)

No comments:

Post a Comment