Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Emma Stone La La Land Premiere

 La La Land killed it at the Golden Globes Sunday, I think they grabbed up every award they were nominated for and I have yet to see it but it's one of those movies where I know I'm going to like solely because it's a musical and that really speaks to me. I also really enjoy the chemistry that Ryan and Emma have onscreen.

This look was inspired by Emma's look at the La La Land premiere and it caught my eye because I loved the mix of the deep purples and an icy teal on the lower lash line. I think she looked fantastic!


Here's the inspired look:


















 Here's my look:


Displaying IMG_0202.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colourpop Leopard and Colourpop X Amanda Steele in Ignition
  • Crease- I blended the Leopard shade up to the crease
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempura
  • Liner- On top I used Wet N Wild Skinny Liner in Black, on the lower lash line I used Colourpop gel creme liner in Prance then I placed Jouer Ice and ABH Moonchild in Blue Ice on the inner portion, with Colourpop Gel Creme liner in Swerve in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Big Shot
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild PhotoFocus
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Jouer in Ice
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow (blush)
LIPS
  • Colourpop Sheer in Crunch 


No comments:

Post a Comment