Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Zingara

You guys I can't stop, won't stop on these warm looks, again using my Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette and incorporating a new quad from Colourpop called Zingara.  Zingara consists of 4 shadows. We have Paradox which is a satin warm burgundy red, Elixir is a matte terracotta, Seeker is matte warm reddish brown and Jinxie is a soft pearlized gold.  I really wanted to use Paradox as a liner on the top and I thought it looked pretty cool paired with a peach lip which is why I used Ultra Matte from Colourpop in Speed Dial.

Here's my look:


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette in Your Majesty
  • Crease- CR Queen of Hearts Palette in Heir, with ColourPop Elixir and Seeker in the outer corner
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempura
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop Paradox and then in the water line I used Colourpop Gel Creme liner in Dirty Talk, with Your Majesty and Seeker in the lower lash line and added Jinxie in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover Rx
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop in Bardot
  • Highlight- Becca X Jaclyn Hill in Prosecco Pop and Champagne Pop
  • Contour- Becca X Jaclyn Hill Face Palette in Amaretto
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Matte in Speed Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment