Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Let's Play

I am obsessed with Let's Play by Colourpop. It is the most magical color and it's from the Colourpop X Hello Kitty collection. It's a Satin Luxe formula that is a beautiful red with pink fine glitter.. I really hope they come out with more of these, maybe a nude shade with fine gold glitters. I think that would be gorgeous!  I have also been really digging the new Smashbox Cover Shot Smoky palette, especially during the holidays.

Recently Colourpop has also came out with new highlighters that remind me a lot of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Palette, with this look I used Perilune, which is a green shift but also kinda golden.. it's very pretty and a perfect addition to the look.

Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Smashbox Cover Shots in Smoky in Rock Me in the inner portion with STFU on the rest of the lid
  • Crease- Instinct
  • Highlight- Feature
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Headlines
  • Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Laura Mercier
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
  • Highlight- Colourpop in Perilune
  • Contour- Wet N Wild Contour
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Satin Luxe in Let's Play

No comments:

Post a Comment