Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sweet Peaches!


I have been way behind on my posts because I have 6 or 7 that I had done before the new year but I just never had time to sit down and post. Working retail over the holidays is pretty wicked sometimes..

This look was used with the elusive Too Faced Sweet Peach palette which is one of my favorites of 2016. In fact Too Faced recently just came out with a whole Sweet Peach line with a highlight palette, blush and lip glosses. The only thing that really stuck out to me was the Sweet Peach Glow palette, which consists of a highlight,bronzer and a blush. I missed the first sale even though I waited for 2 hours at 5 am and then as soon as I got through that bugger was sold out on their website. I tried a second time on the Sephora website and ended up snagging one up.

I tied the look together with one of the Matte X lippies from the Colourpop X Jenn Im collab called Jenneration X, which is a pretty matte orange/red shade.

Here's my look:
Displaying IMG_0043.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop in Muse
  • Crease- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette in Georgia Peach, followed by Summer Yum in the outer corner
  • Highlight- White Peach
  • Liner- On the top I used Tempting and on the lower lash line I used Summer Yum
  • Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Laura Mercier
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Jenn Im Matte X Lippie in Jenneration X 

No comments:

Post a Comment