Saturday, January 7, 2017

On Wednesdays We Wear Highlighter

Too Faced has been on a roll lately, one of the Black Friday items I purchased with the Matt Chocolate Chip Palette. It's a mini version of more of the Chocolate Bar palette with a few colors from the Semi Sweet palette and I know a lot of people have not liked this palette because the palette is so tiny and there's not a lot of pigmentation, but I find that the colors are pretty pigmented and the brushes fit just fine, I've been using real techniques and morphe brushes.

I had to go with a pink theme today because I wanted to use one of the Mean Girls highlighters from Brija Cosmetics that came out with a Mean Girls blush and highlighter line. The color is definitely pink, it's stunning but I would use it more as an inner highlight on the eyes rather than a face highlight.

I've also been really enjoying the BH Cosmetics liquid lipsticks and I love the names because they are inspired by the show Bewitched which I loved watching on Nick at Night when I was a kid.

Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
 Displaying IMG_0054.JPG

Here's What I Used:


EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Palette in Strawberry Bon Bon with Cherry Cordial
  • Crease- Matte Creme Brulee, Matte Marzipan, Semi Sweet and Triple Fudge.
  • Highlight- White Chocolate
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Semi Sweet and Cherry Cordial with Brija Cosmetics We Wear Pink highlighter on the inner corner
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Too Faced Love Flush in Justify My Love
  • Highlight- Brija Cosmetics in On Wednesdays We Wear
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer 
  • Contour- Wet N Wild Contour Palette
LIPS
  • BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Tabitha
  • Colourpop Glossy Lips in Nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment