I had to go with a pink theme today because I wanted to use one of the Mean Girls highlighters from Brija Cosmetics that came out with a Mean Girls blush and highlighter line. The color is definitely pink, it's stunning but I would use it more as an inner highlight on the eyes rather than a face highlight.
I've also been really enjoying the BH Cosmetics liquid lipsticks and I love the names because they are inspired by the show Bewitched which I loved watching on Nick at Night when I was a kid.
Here's my look:
Here's What I Used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Palette in Strawberry Bon Bon with Cherry Cordial
- Crease- Matte Creme Brulee, Matte Marzipan, Semi Sweet and Triple Fudge.
- Highlight- White Chocolate
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Semi Sweet and Cherry Cordial with Brija Cosmetics We Wear Pink highlighter on the inner corner
- Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
- Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
- Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
- Blush- Too Faced Love Flush in Justify My Love
- Highlight- Brija Cosmetics in On Wednesdays We Wear
- Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
- Contour- Wet N Wild Contour Palette
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Tabitha
- Colourpop Glossy Lips in Nonsense