Wednesday, January 11, 2017

24kt Magic

I had to work Christmas Eve, which was nuts! I wanted to use my Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre drops, to add a little sparkle to my look. You guys, if you have never worked retail, you will never understand the insanity of Christmas Eve shoppers... We don't usually have items in stock on Christmas Eve and most people don't grasp that concept..it just drives me mad sometimes.. lol

Anyways just really wanted to focus on a nice gold glimmery look that was pretty easy to do.

Here's my look:
 Displaying IMG_0084.JPG
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colourpop Telepathy, Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Clover with Lorac 3D Lustre in 24k 
  • Crease- Lorac Pro Palette 3 in Clay, Amethyst and Jet Black in the outer corner
  • Highlight-Lorac Pro Palette 3 in Base
  • Liner- On top I used Pur Duo Liner in Milan and Marc Jacobs Highliner in Black in the waterline. On the lower lash I used Clover, Gilded and 24K on the inner portion and then I used Quartz in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- The Balm Time Balm
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Pro Cream Contour in C1 Light
  • Blush- Lorac in Spectre
  • Highlight- Pur Afterglow
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  •  Lip Stick- Lorac Girl Next Door
  • Gloss- Lorac Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment