This palette is so incredible beautiful! The mattes blend perfectly and the shimmers are more like foiled shadows and they are gorgeous rich shades so this has been a palette I have and still reaching for. I will have to post swatches of some of my eye shadow palettes soon..
Another palette I also really love is the Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette, again another company I have never purchased a product from this company but I am a huge fan of Laura Lee and her Youtube channel.
For my lips I used a new Ultra Satin from the Colour Pop Holiday Collection called Wink and this is actually one of my favorite colors. It's a rich berry shade and paired really nicely with this look.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Violet Voss X Laura Lee Palette in Tickled Pink
- Crease- Coloured Raine Queen Of Hearts Palette in Heir, and Duchess. Violet Voss X Laura Lee Palette in Bubs, Wiskers
- Highlight- Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette in Basic
- Liner-On the top I used ColourPop Gel Creme liner in Brew Ha Ha and also in the waterline. On the lower lash line I used Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette in Alabama
- Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
- Primer- Laura Mercier
- Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Colourpop Tongue Tied
- Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Kit in Crushed Pearl
- Bronzer- Physician Formula Butter Bronzer
- Colourpop Ultra Satin in Wink