Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Coloured Raine Queen Of Hearts Palette

One of my top palettes of 2016 was in fact an impulse buy... I was working overnight of Black Friday and I was on my break scrolling through the Instagram like one does and I came across a picture of this beautiful palette called the Queen Of Hearts and it was by Coloured Raine and that was a brand I had heard of but I have never tried a product from them and I had mostly known about them for their liquid lipsticks. I had been on a huge warm color kick lately so I couldn't resist and I think I had a discount code as well so what the hey..

This palette is so incredible beautiful! The mattes blend perfectly and the shimmers are more like foiled shadows and they are gorgeous rich shades so this has been a palette I have and still reaching for. I will have to post swatches of some of my eye shadow palettes soon..

Another palette I also really love is the Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette, again another company I have never purchased a product from this company but I am a huge fan of Laura Lee and her Youtube channel.

For my lips I used a new Ultra Satin from the Colour Pop Holiday Collection called Wink and this is actually one of my favorite colors. It's a rich berry shade and paired really nicely with this look.

Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



Displaying IMG_0096.JPG




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid-  Violet Voss X Laura Lee Palette in Tickled Pink
  • Crease- Coloured Raine Queen Of Hearts Palette in Heir, and Duchess. Violet Voss X Laura Lee Palette in Bubs, Wiskers
  • Highlight- Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette in Basic
  • Liner-On the top I used ColourPop Gel Creme liner in Brew Ha Ha and also in the waterline. On the lower lash line I used Violet Voss X Laura Lee palette in Alabama
  • Mascara- Maybelline Push Up Falsies
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Laura Mercier 
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Kit in Crushed Pearl
  • Bronzer- Physician Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment