Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Queen Of Hearts, You give me life.


Oh Jenna, back at it again with the Queen Of Hearts palette... lol

I have been trying some new Wet N Wild products firstly the new Photo Focus foundation with is supposed to have no flash back, it actually has a beautiful finish and I like there's a spatula type applicator where you don't have to put it on the back of your hand. It's def a medium coverage foundation but it's actually very nice and I have been using it for a couple weeks now.

Another new product is the Maybelline Big Shot mascara, ok the packaging and the brush I love but I don't know if this mascara knocks my socks off just yet.

Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Coloured Raine Queen Of Hearts Palette in Noble Woman with Urban Decay Moondust palette in Specter on top after applying Too Faced Glitter Glue Primer
  • Crease-CR Queen of Hearts palette in Princess and Ladyship
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempura
  • Liner- On the water line I used Colourpop Gel Creme liner in Honey Dude with Princess and Ladyship in the lower lash line with ABH Moon Child Palette in Bright Heart in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Big Shot
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild Photo Focus
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush-  Milani Romantic Rose Blush
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Night Light and Star Light
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment