Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day the Colourpop Way!

Yesterday was Valentine's day and I was so excited to create a look using some items from the new Colourpop Valentine's Day collection. I wanted something bright and fun but also kinda smoky. I used all the Super Shock Shadows in the Yes, No, Maybe So quad and I tied in one of my favorite palettes the Modern Renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I also used their new highlighter Tough Love (which is a beautiful pink highlight shade) and a mini lippie from the Short and Sweet set in Schnookums.

Here's my look:
 Displaying IMG_0467.JPG
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop in Cuddle Buddy
  • Crease- ABH Modern Renaissance palette in Buon Fresco and Love Letter with Colourpop in Keeper
  • Highlight- Colourpop in The One
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Boots and then on the bottom I used Keeper with Co- Pilot in the inner corner and inner portion of the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Butter London Double Decker
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Daylight
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Hysterical
  • Highlight- Colourpop Tough Love
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Schnookums

No comments:

Post a Comment