Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SAG Awards 2017: Emma Stone


I have been loving Emma's styling recently, I have been following her MUA on Instagram and I have just been adoring all of her looks. The Screen Actors Guild Awards are no exception. I loved the dark emerald green eyes that Emma was sporting at this event and I tried my hardest to recreate this look using products I already had.

I have to say I didn't post about the SAG fashion because honestly there wasn't one person that stood out to me, with the exception of Viola Davis's silver number, she looked amazing... Emma's was fine but it just didn't wow me I guess but her makeup certainly did...


Here's the look:







Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop Creme Gel Pot in Soiree with Libertine from the Urban Decay Black Palette
  • Crease- Too Faced  Matte Chocolate Chip Palette in  Matte Creme Brulee and Matte Gilded Ganache
  • Highlight- Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On top I used Wet N Wild Mega Skinny Black liner and on the lower lash line I smudged Soiree and Libertine and then in the inner corner I used Colourpop Juicy Apple from the Hello Kitty Collection
  • Mascara- Maybelline Big Shot


CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Daylight
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Justify My Love
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Night Light
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
LIPS
  • Essence lip liner in In the Nude
  •  Lorac Lustre Gloss in Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment