Friday, August 24, 2018

Freddie Picked It!


I have been getting a kick out of watching Youtube videos where the pets pick out the makeup and I was curious about what Freddie would potentially pick out for me.. it's really funny because this is the first time I did this with him and he was so careful about what he selected.  I say this because every time I get ready on the weekends, he sits in my lap and is very interested in the brushes I use and the different products. When I receive a package in the mail, he's right there and he marvels over the fresh makeup swatches. I feel like he really appreciates makeup.

I, of course gave him 4 options to choose from and every time there was a clear winner. (he especially loved the Becca X Chrissy palette.

Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:



EYES
  • Base- Makeup Revolution Concealer
  • Lid- ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette in Soft Peach with Colourpop SSS in Summer Lovin on top
  • Crease- Morroco with Fudge
  • Highlight- The lighter part of Summer Lovin
  • Liner-On the lower lash I used Morrocco and Fudge. Summer Lovin on the inner portion. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Flower Beauty Lash Warrior
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating 
  • Concealer- Bliss Secret Undercover
  • Blush- Milani Luminoso + Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow blush
  • Bronzer- Becca X Chrissy Palette in Malibu Soilel
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow
 LIPS
  • Revlon Ultra HD in Hibiscus

No comments:

Post a Comment