Thursday, August 2, 2018

Mar Palette part 2


 I'm not quite done with the Mar palette yet, I really love all the color combinations you can do with this palette and I adore the Gridlock shade. I enjoy these gradient looks.


Here's my look:



































Here's what I used:



EYES
  • Base- Makeup Revolution Concealer
  • Lid- Mar palette in Gridlock with Hwy in the middle of the lid with El Rey in the very middle
  • Crease- Sorbet and Detour
  • Highlight- Glad You Came
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used Sorbet, Detour and Top Down with Boozy in the inner portion of the lash line.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil
  • Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick
  • Concealer- Makeup Revolution
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Bronze- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came and On The Loose
 LIPS
  • LA Girl Peach Lip Liner
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Tight Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment