Friday, July 27, 2018

Magic in the Mar Palette

 Colourpop has done it again! They just release two brand new palettes.. Sol and Mar and actually it's not their newest palette because they just released their Zodiac collection with Kathleen Lights... Which I am so excited to receive in the mail.. but anyway getting back to the Mar palette. I feel a lot more drawn to the teals and blues in this palette even though I love the Sol palettes bronzey fire shades.

I bit the bullet and bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dream Glow Kit, I kept going back and forth with wanting this palette but I think I saw someone on Youtube say this was really good and I don't regret it. Yes, there's glitter in the shades but this is such a fun palette to use especially in the Summer. They are also beautiful inner corner highlights as well..




 Here's my look:
































 Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Colourpop Concealer
  • Lid- Violet Voss Flamingo Palette in Tidal Wave with a wet brush, then I used Colourpop Mar palette in Detour on the outer portion and Gridlock in the middle of the lid.
  • Crease- Colourpop Sol palette in New Digs and Detour and Top Down in the outer crease.
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-Nude-Endo palette in Glad You Came
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Detour and Top Down in the middle to outer portion. In the inner I used Hwy with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dream glow kit in Magic.
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
  • Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick
  • Concealer- Makeup Revolution
  • Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette
  • Blush- Tarte Amazonian Clay in Paaarty 
  • Highlight- ABH Dream Glow Kit in Magic
LIPS
  • Colourpop Lux Matte in Little League

No comments:

Post a Comment