Friday, July 27, 2018

Inifnity War Red Carpet Look

I am a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and pretty every movie they have put out I have loved (with the exception of Iron Man 3.. ) and I was so excited for Avengers Infinity War because this was the ultimate movie where all the movies get together and kick ass.. Don't get me wrong I did love it but I'm only because of the ending of the movie and I won't spoil it for anyone because it was good. I'm just torn I guess..

Anyways Scarlett Johansson's makeup was so much fun on the red carpet, which with her I feel like she goes all out or it's plain natural makeup.  This look was completed with one of my favorite palettes of the moment the BH Weekend Festival palette and a few random purple shades from the Colourpop Festival collection.







Here's the look:
































Here's my look:

























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Colourpop No Filter Concealer
  • Lid- BH Weekend Festival Palette in Trance and Colourpop shadows in Backstage and Fault Line.
  • Crease- BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival palette in Electric, Dippie and Swag
  • Highlight- Colourpop Yes Please Palette in Full Zip
  • Liner- On top I used Kat Von D Tattoo liner and then on the lower lash line I used Swag and Fault Line and in the water line I used Lancome liner in Ampoule and then in the inner corner I used Spirit and Wet N Wild Raven's Feather mixed.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Bobbi Brown Face Base + Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Colourpop 
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour Blush
LIPS
  • Colourpop Lux Lip in Sitting Pretty
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Snow Day



No comments:

Post a Comment