Friday, July 27, 2018

I'm not a regular Kat.. I'm a cool Kat

As someone who watched the American Idol reboot, there's something I have to ask... What happened to Katy Perry?? I used to love her when she first came out. Saw her in concert and was blown away by her voice, production and just her artistry.. but for the last year or so I feel like she's trying to figure out who she is as an artist and watching her week by week on Idol, she just seems like she's a hot mess...  Has she always been this way and we just never noticed?  I don't really know the answer and I hope that she is alright and I always want the best for her and I try to find things that I still really like about her and one thing is clear that she always has the full beat on her face and she always looks flawless.

I picked up one of her eye shadow palettes because they just looked so cute and I grabbed the Cool Kat palette because I already have 50 million warm toned eye shadows and the color selection in the Cool one looked really interesting almost unicorn like with their shimmers and duo chrome shades.

One thing is certain you have to either wet a brush to use the glitter shades or use a glitter glue, which I used the NYX glitter glue which is one of my favorites or the fall out is real with this one.
It really complimented the Colourpop Fame palette being another cool toned palette.


Here's my look:























Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base-
  • Lid- Cover Girl Katy Kat Cool Palette in Navy placed in the outer and inner corners with the Aqua shimmer placed in the center of the lid.
  • Crease- Colourpop Fame Palette in Delirium, Razzle and Blase
  • Highlight- Smashbox Cali Contour palette brightening shade
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Razzle with Blase on a flat liner brush with the Navy shadow and Showboat on the inner portion.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush Mascara and Wet N Wild Mega Length on the lower lashes
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Colourpop 04
  • Blush-Wet N Wild Flight's Of Fancy in Don't Flutter Yourself
  • Bronzer- Colourpop Step Right Up Palette in Spectacle
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-Nude-Endo Palette in On Tempo and Glad You Came
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Eva Gutowski Ultra Blotted Lip in Party Wave
  • Colourpop Hi Shine Ultra Glossy Lip in Champagne Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment