Friday, July 27, 2018

Lucy Hale: Pretty In Pink

This look was done later in the Spring, it kinda got lost in the shuffle but it was still a really pretty pink look.  I kinda took more of an inspiration from the look Allan Avendano did on Lucy because I wanted to add some sparkle to the look. I used the Colourpop Supernova shadow in Over Again, which is a hot pink but it has almost a purple flip to it.

I'm still really loving the Weekend Festival Palette from BH Cosmetics, it's such a fun edition to my collection, especially during the summer.

For the lips I used Love Bite, which is an Ultra Blotted lip but it's a soft pink.

Here's the look: Taken from Lucy's Instagram





















Here's my look:





































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colourpop X Shayla Perception palette in September with the Colourpop Supernova Shadow in Over Again on the center of the lid
  • Crease- BH Weekend Festival palette in Electric, Dippie and Swag
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempura
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used September and in the waterline I used Cargo Swimmables Liner in Secret Beach
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Lorac Natural Performance 
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape + Colourpop
  • Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Eva Gutowski Ultra Blotted Lip in Love Bite

No comments:

Post a Comment