Friday, July 27, 2018

Glass Bull Is No Bull.

It would be no surprise to anyone that in May Colourpop dropped a whole brand new Birthday collection. Celebrating 4 years of being a company. I remember 4 years ago I was randomly searching for Indie makeup brands and stumbled along this brand called Colourpop and they had these really cool and unique eye shadows, that were creamy and intense and these things called Lippie Stix and they were so affordable so I made a purchase and after that I started seeing their brand all over Youtube and then they slowly came out with new product like blushes and highlighters and then they just grew to the brand they are today.

Today's look is using their new Fortune palette which is very warm toned with oranges and berry tones and also one of their pressed shadows in the shade Glass Bull, which is so intense and duo chrome it paired really nicely with this look.

Another new addition to their collection is the Hi Shine Ultra Glossy lips and I love this formula!! It makes your lips so juicy and very flattering. Champagne Mami was the color of choice and I'm almost out of this shade, I will definitely  be needing a back up soon..


Here's my look:




























Here's what I used:

EYES
  •  Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- On middle of the lid I used Colourpop in Glass Bull with a wet brush, on the inner and outer portion I used the Fortune palette in Riche, 500 and Fortunate
  • Crease- Ben, Wiser, Riche, 500 and Trove
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Wiser, Riche and 500 with Jackpot and then in the water line I used Colourpop liner in Puppy?
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer-Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Lorac Natural Performance
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape + Colourpop
  • Blush- Colourpop Rom Com
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo in Glad You Came and On Tempo 
  • Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • Colourpop X MakeupbyShayla Lux Lip in Quickie
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Champagne Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment