Friday, July 27, 2018

Violet Voss Flamingo Palette

Evey since Violet Voss teased their new Flamingo Palette I was counting down the days when they were going to release it. This was one of those palettes I bought on pre sale. I'm not disappointed whatsoever. This is such a fun palette fun summer and the shimmers are a foiled formula that is just so bright and bold on the eyes. I've just been wearing these shadows non stop.




Here's my look:




















 Here's What I Used:


EYES
  • Base- Colourpop Concealer
  • Lid- Pineapple in the inner middle, Popsicle and Sunbathe in the outer
  • Crease- Lemonade, Popsicle and Sunbathe
  • Liner- On the lower lashline, I used Lemonade, Pineapple, Ocean Front and Beach Ball with Urban Decay Vacancy in the water line.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Bobbi Brown Face Base + Smashbox Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Foundation- Colourpop
  • Concealer- Colourpop
  • Blush- Popsicle
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-Nude-Endo Palette Glad You Came
  • Bronzer/Contour- Smashbox Cali Contour
 LIPS
  •  Colourpop Lux Lip in Uno Mas
  • Colourpop Hi Shin Ultra Glossy in Champagne Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment