Friday, July 27, 2018

Sol Y Mar

Today's look has been created with the Colourpop Sol and Mar palettes... These little palettes are so fun! I have been using these since I got them in the mail and topped the look out with Colourpop Ultra Satin in Felix, which is a bright orange shade.



Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-
  • Lid-Mar palette in Wild One
  • Crease-  Sol palette in New Digs with Mar palette Sorbet, Detour and Top Down
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- On top I used Detour with a wet angled liner brush. On the lower lash line I used Sorbet with Detour liner and used Boozy on the inner portion and El Rey in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil
  • Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick
  • Concealer- Makeup Revolution
  • Blush- Colourpop Rom Com
  • Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo palette in Glad You Came
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Felix
  • Colourpop Hi Shine Ultra Glossy in Champagne Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment