Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Diva is the Female Version of a Hustla.

I have been playing with the new (couple months new) Colourpop collab with Shayla for a few weeks now and I have to say I think they changed the formula on their shimmer shades.. The Perception palette has the most creamiest shimmer shades, ooooooh they are so good! I am so impressed..  I really like the way this Halo eye came out.

She also came out with a few lip products and with this look I used Quickie, a really nice nude shade and I still love the formula on these lip sticks, I need to eventually get them all..

 Here's my look:



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- On the middle of the lid I put Diva, on the inner and outer corners I made a halo eye with Culture, Thicc and Revenge and a little Played Out.
  • Crease-Culture, Thicc, Revenge and Played Out
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempura
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Culture, Thicc, Revenge, Played Out and then I used Spill The Tea in the center with Unbothered in the inner corner. Colourpop Overboard in the water line.
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape + Colourpop
  • Blush- Colourpop in Rom Con
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
  • Contour/Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • Colourpop X MakeupbyShayla Lux Lip in Quickie
  • Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Glossy Lip in Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment