Friday, May 18, 2018

It Takes Two To Mango

Colourpop doesn't just slay me with their products but also the names of their products and the ones from their Festival collection are no exception. Two To Mango is such a cute name and on top of that it's a beautiful muted pink shade almost leaning on lilac. For this look I used all the coordinating blues and purple shades that I ordered, including this beautiful duo chrome shade called Fault Line.

I incorporated a new product from Colourpop into this look, their new satin blushes, which are so vibrant and fresh looking. The Winging it duo with the shades Whirl and Swirl, are the perfect pops of purple for Spring.

Still loving the Lux Lip formulation, Pinkie's Up is a beautiful rose nude shade, that's nice tone for those with fair skin.

Here's My Look:



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colourpop in Fault Line (wet)
  • Crease- Colourpop in Two to Mango and Backseat and BH Festival Palette in Swag
  • Highlight- Pur X Boxy Charm in Purfect
  • Liner- On top and water line I used NYX Faux Black liner in Blackhole and on the lower lash line and water line I used Fault line and Bassline in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Winging It duo
  • Highlight- NYX  Girl Talk
  • Bronzer/Contour- Smashbox Cali Contour
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Lux Lips in Pinkie's Up
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy in Sugar Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment