Friday, May 18, 2018

Prelude to Spring

 One of my favorite palettes of the moment has to be the BH Cosmetics Festival Palette. It's just so pretty, pigmented and the colors are so fun! I still haven't tried using all the shades yet but I have really enjoyed using it.

Colourpop also came out with more of their Supernova shadows, which are more of the pastel variety. I find with a few of these that they can get a little patchy and it's best to layer them on top of a shadow that way they look a little more opaque. Prelude is a warm peach shimmer and worked great with this palette.

Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- BH Festival Palette in Kandi with Colourpop Super Nova shadow in Perlude
  • Crease- BH Festival Palette in Electric,Hippie and Escape
  • Highlight- Pur X Boxycharm in Purfect with Trixie on the browbone and inner corner
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Electric and Kandi and in the waterline I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Secret Beach
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Nars Orgasm
  • Contour/Bronze- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nuede Endo Palette in Glad You Came
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Glossy in Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment