Friday, May 18, 2018

I Flux With Felix

My favorite color in life is Orange, so I tend to gravitate towards orange lippies and get really excited about them.  Felix is a new Ultra Satin from Colourpop and it is such a stunning bright orange.. kinda reminds me of the Too Faced Liquid Lip in Mrs. Roper (which I also love) and I thought it would be kinda cool to add the Colourpop gel liner in Puppy to the mix, which is a bright orange but I only focused on the middle of the waterline and married the rest with a gold eye liner.

I got to use some more new super shock shadows from the Butterfly collection: Three's a Cloud, a goldie orange ultra metallic and Flux With You, which a light gold ultra glitter with silver sparkles.




Here's My Look:
















Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop in Flutes, Colourpop in Three's a Cloud and Colourpop in Flux With You (middle)
  • Crease- Colourpop in Flutes
  • Highlight- Pur X Boxycharm in Purfect
  • Liner- In the waterline I used Colourpop Gel Liner in Puppy in the the middle and Cargo Swimmables liner in Dorado Beach with Flutes and Three's a Cloud on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
  • Foundation- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop in Romcom
  • Highlight- Colourpop In nude endo
  • Bronzer/Contour- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment