Friday, May 18, 2018

Special Delivery



A few months back Colourpop came out with their Spring collection of super shock shadows to bring the color back to Colourpop. The shades are all different colors and some I still haven't played around with. Special Delivery was the first one that caught my eye.. I tend to gravitate towards Orange and Mermaid colors. Special Delivery is an Ultra Glitter but it's the ultimate mermaid shade with gold glitters.


Here's My Look:























Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colourpop Super Shock in Special Delivery
  • Crease- Colourpop Checkmate, Team Captain and Waterbearer from the Dream Street palette
  • Highlight- Colourpop My Little Pony Palette in Snuzzle
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Checkmate and Waterbearer, with Snuzzle in the inner corner and Colourpop gel liner in Honeydude.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Physician's Formula in Romantic Rose
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo palette in Glad You Came
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Glossy Lip in Moonchild


No comments:

Post a Comment