Friday, May 18, 2018

Deja Boo

 I originally did this look on 4/20 and I didn't take any pictures of it. So.. I had to wait and recreate it another time. It was also the first time that I tried out the new Milk Kush mascara which is bomb! This mascara has Cannabis oil in it but it doesn't have any THC properties so you cannot get high when you wear it. I have been wearing this mascara for at least 3 weeks now and I really love the way that it makes my lashes look and they don't feel like they have a ton of product on them and what's nice is you can layer it without it looking clumpy. Side note: the packaging is heavier than I had imagined it would be and you could definitely knock someone out with it.

Getting back to the eye shadows.. Colourpop had a beautiful array of unique greens in their Festival collection and they paired fantastically with the teal shades.


Here's my look:






































Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- In the inner I used La Playa (wet) then I used Slay-Farer (wet) on the middle and Formation on the outer
  • Crease- Deja Boo and Formation
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- On the bottom lash line I used Deja Boo and Formation with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Vacancy
  • Mascara- Milk Kush
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Bobbi Brown Face Base with Smashbox Pore minimizing primer
  • Foundation- Lorace Porefection + Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape and Colourpop
  • Blush- Colourpop X Sonya Esman Here Comes The Sun in Matryoshka
  • Highlight- "          " in Summer Bonfire 
  • Contour/Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • Colourpop X Eva Gutowski Ultra Blotted Lip in Party Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment