Thursday, May 31, 2018

Margot Robbie Wore White Eyeliner So I tried It Too...

I would advise anyone who wants to try wearing white eyeliner not to do it when you are sick because you will give off the appearance that you are a sickly corpse. I know because I tried this when I was sick and I looked even more ghostly than I am.  The technique I tried was to line your eyeliner with an almost white concealer and then layered it on top with a white liquid liner from the Wet N Wild Goth O Graphic Collection in the shade Skull Prayer. I never have good luck with any of their liquid liners and I have no idea why I still purchase them lol. I had to really layer on the liner without making is look like it's cracking.






Here's the look:



Here's my look:




















Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base-
  • Lid-
  • Crease- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in Warm Taupe
  • Highlight- Tempura
  • Liner- On the top I used Colourpop Concealer and layered it with Wet N Wild Metallic liner in Skull Prayer. On the lower lash I used Warm Taupe and Kaleidoscope from the Dream St. Palette.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Bobbi Brown Face Base
  • Foudation- Lorac Porefection + Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Bronzer/Contour- ^^^^^^^^
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Shayla Lux in Quickie
  • Colourpop X Eva Gutowski Ultra Blotted in Party Wave
  • Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Glossy in Moonchild 

No comments:

Post a Comment