Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lucy Hale: Golden Goddess

A few months back I was scrolling through my Instagram and I came across a post from Lucy Hale's makeup artist Allan Avendano, Lucy was doing press for her new movie Truth or Dare, which I still really want to see.. anyway the shadow was so pretty, he had used Pat McGrath's gold shadow, which I didn't have but the closest thing I had was one of the new Colourpop Super Star pigments. These can be really great but they have to be applied wet, if these are applied dry they are a hot mess.. I mixed Golightly with the shade Euphoria from the BH Festival palette to give that really foiled look.

For the lip I used a more newer product from Colourpop which is their new Lux Matte lipsticks which are really nice and comfortable and they are supposed to blur your lips.


Here's the look:









































Here's my look:




















 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- In the inner portion I used Sweet Dreams from the Dream St. palette then Colourpop Super Star Pigment in Golightly on inner to middle portion of the lid, using the BH Festival Palette and topped that shade with Euphoria then I used Hipster on the outer portion with Escape in the middle blending the gold and dark brown shade.
  • Crease- Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Dream St. Palette in Shooting Star with Elfish and then I used Hipster and Escape.
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo palette in Glad You Came
  • Liner- On top I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and then on the lower lashline I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Dorado Beach and the contour shade from the Cali Contour palette. Cargo Swimmables Liner in Secret Beach.
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer-Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- I mixed Lorac Natural Performance Foundation mixed with Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer 
  • Blush- Milani Tea Rose
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
LIPS
  • Colourpop Lux Matte Lip in Big Break
  • Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Glossy in Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment