Thursday, May 31, 2018

Billboard Awards: Taylor Swift

Last Sunday we were graced with Taylor Swift's presence at the Billboard Awards and it was a welcomed change after not being on a red carpet for 2 years. I can't say that I loved her dress.. the color washed her out and it was just two many details for me.. after saying that she was my best dressed at the awards because really not many people made great fashion choices that night.

Taylor's makeup however was gorgeous and it was in true Swift fashion with the cat eye and the dark lip with a berry tone. I had just received the new Colourpop Palette in Fame and with this being a cool toned look, it was very easy to recreate with this cool toned palette. I love all of Colourpop's palettes and this one is fantastic. I feel like they have reformulated the shimmers because they are so soft but they are very pigmented and have a high shine. Extravaganza is probably my favorite out of the bunch because of how blinding it was.

Here's the look:
Taylor Swift at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards



























Here's my look:




















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- On the inner portion Colourpop Fame Palette in Extravaganza, and Dazzle on the outer portion.
  • Crease- Centerstage, Celeb, Razzle and Clubhouse with a tiny bit of Lifestyle on the outer corner.
  • Highlight- Colourpop In Nude Endo Palette in Glad You Came
  • Liner- On top I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and on the bottom I used Posh and The Most on the inner part, with Showboat in the inner corner mixed with Glad You Came. Cargo Swimmables Liner in Secret Beach in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara + Maybelline Total Temptation 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer + Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape + Colourpop
  • Blush- Colourpop Wing It Duo in Whirl and Swirl
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Colourpop Glad You Came
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Lux Lip in Sitting Pretty









No comments:

Post a Comment