Thursday, April 26, 2018

SAG Awards 2018: Brie Larson

Today's look was inspired by Brie Larson's makeup from this years Screen Actors Guild Awards... yes I should have done this look months ago. Brie Larson was one of my favorite looks from the SAG awards this year. Her makeup artist Rachel Goodwin gave her this really cool navy and icy blue look. She used all Nars products, which I actually had one of them but in the powder form... Nars Orgasm which is a cult favorite.. I think I got this as a point perk cause it's the deluxe size but still very pretty.

With this look I got to use some of the new Colourpop pressed shadows from the Festival Collection Backstage, which is a matte cobalt blue and Bassline, which is an icy periwinkle blue shade. I really like how this look turned out.

Here's the look:





























Here's my look:























 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I worked on the outside part of the lid first with Colourpop Luckfully with a flat shader brush and placed shadow Backstage on top. Then in the inner portion I used NYX Shadow Stick in Baby Blue and then mixed shadow Bassline and Meteor from the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic palette on top.
  • Crease- just blended Backstage a little, but she really didn't have a crease shade.
  • Highlight- Purfect from the Pur Minerals X Boxy Charm palette.
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop liner in DTLA, on the lower lash I used Luckfully on the outer part with Backstage on top. Then in the inner portion I used Baby Blue with Bassline and Meteor on top and Baby Blue in the water line.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- I mixed Maybelline Super Stay with Tarte Shape Tape foundation
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-nuede-endo palette in Glad You Came
  • Blush- Nars Orgasm
  • Bronzer/Contour- Smashbox Cali Contour palette. 
LIPS
  • Colourpop Blotted Lip in Drip mixed with Too Faced La Creme in Shimmering Naked Dolly






No comments:

Post a Comment