Friday, April 20, 2018

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

 NO. SLEEP. TILL BROOKLYN

Every time I wear this lippie I always think of that song..

I just recently got the new BH Cosmetics Festival palette in the mail and it's the closest I will ever get to Coachella let's be real.. but this palette has really blown me away so far! The colors are so bright and fun and you get a great mix of mattes and shimmers.

Another palette that really complements that palette is the Pur X Boxycharm collab which I get during the Easter sale on the Pur website.

A product I bought strictly on impulse and they had 20% of the website so I thought well I've been eyeing this for a while because it's so pretty.. the Smashbox Cali Contour palette and I am really liking how it looks on my porcelain complexion.


 Here's My Look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- BH Cosmetics Festival Palette in Boho,Escape and Hipster and in the center of the lid I put Colourpop supernova shadow in Walk of Fame.
  • Crease- Electric, Escape and Hipster
  • Highlight- Pur X Boxy Charm Palette in Purfect with Trixie in the Inner corner and brow from BH Festival Palette
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I mixed Electric and Escape and then blended Hipster in the outer corner. Trixie was added on the inner portion. Colourpop Honeydude liner is in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Total Temptation
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-Nued-Endo Glad You Came and Morning After
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette and Too Faced Love Flush in How Deep Is Your Love?
  • Contour/Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment