Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter 2018

 We are rolling into April already!! What is this?  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. Travis and I went to Hilltop Brewery for dinner, they have the best soft pretzels on planet earth, and then we went and saw Ready Player One. I didn't have very high expectations going into the film but I ended up really liking it. The concept was different and it was just a lot of fun and makes you think about what the future will be like..

I wanted to go bright and bold with my Easter look, I recently just went very blonde so I wanted to play up different eye looks. This look I used two new colors from the Colourpop Spring collection Frog and Daddy.  Frog is a really cool sparkling pink shade but it has all these rainbow glitters through it. Daddy is a matte bright purple which I used a liner

I also brought out my My Little Pony palette from Colourpop because it just screams Springtime

Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop My Little Pony Palette in Skydancer and Super Shock Shadow in Frog
  • Crease- Zoeva Sweet Glamour Palette in Object to Subject and Colourpop My Little Pony Palette in  Apple Jack and Minty 
  • Highlight- I used Snuzzle from the My Little Pony Palette
  • Liner- I used Colourpop Super Shock in Daddy as my winged liner on the top lash and also on the lower lash line. On the lower lash I smudged Minty and Apple Jack. With No Shame gel liner from Colourpop in the water line. I used Monster highlight in the inner corner
  • Mascara- NYX Worth the Hype Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter with Smashbox Primer Water
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colour Pop Winging It in the shade Whirl
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Colourpop Monster
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment