Friday, April 20, 2018

Grammys 2018: Lady Gaga

So the Grammy's were in February and it's the middle of April... I definitely dropped the ball on this look.  Lady Gaga was an absolute stand out for me in terms of makeup and hair. Her performance was just gorgeous and she sang like an angel.

Her makeup artist Sarah Tanno, make this bold show stopping look with winged liner and oh all the glitter and her hair was in a braid but it was so cool how it looked like a corset almost intertwined with ribbon.

Sarah did post a breakdown on her instagram, which I love when big time makeup artist do that and because she is with Marc Jacobs, they were all Marc Jacobs products.. which I only had one of, the highliner in Blaquer which I got for my birthday one year from Sephora and I had a sampler of the foundation she used but it was way too dark for me and I used the coconut primer.

Here's the look:





















Here's My Look: 



















Here's What I Used:

EYES

  • Base-Cargo Picture Perfect Eye Shadow Primer
  • Lid- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blaquer and I blended it out all over the lid. On top I used Cursed from the Lorac Pirates Of The Caribbean palette. Then I mixed Lime Crime glitter in Ophiuchus and Stila Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust
  • Crease- I blended Cursed and Pirates Chest from the Pirates Of The Caribbean palette
  • Highlight-Colourpop I Think I Love You Palette in the shade My Treat and also used the glitter combo on the brow bone.
  • Liner- On top I used Stila Stay All Day liner in Intense Black, but I traced out the wing with the Blaquer liner. I also used Blaquer on the lower lash line and water line. With Cursed placed on top with Diamond Dust in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer-Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay 110
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Powder- Wet N Wild Photo Focus in Warm Light
  • Blush- Too Faced Love Flush in Love Hangover
  • Highlight- I mixed NYX Away We Glow in Crystal Glare and Cover FX Custom Drops in Moonlight
  • Contour- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • I mixed Colourpop Oh Snap and Sure Thing and popped Ultra Glossy Lip in Moonchild on top


No comments:

Post a Comment