Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Golden Globes: Emma Stone


I have been MIA since the end of the year.. I usually don't get sick often (maybe 2-3 times a year) and I got the bug for about 3 weeks, luckily not the flu but congestion and a stupid lingering cough so I tried to stay away from contaminated my makeup... I also just got a new puppy named Freddie Prinze, right now he is 4 months old and he is a Brusston (Brussels Griffon/Boston Terrier mix) and he is still just a baby but a ball full of energy! Still in that fun puppy biting stage..

The first look of the year, that I wanted to post, was this look funny enough... I loved Emma Stone's makeup at the Golden Globes. The purple lip is not something you regularly see on a red carpet and Rachel Goodwin pulled it off perfectly. I looked at the beauty breakdown of this look and tried my hardest to find a dupe for NARS Dominique in my collection and Molly from Colourpop was the closest but it was a little too pink, so I mixed a darker base with Molly and I really like how it turned out.

I did this look on the night of the Oscars, which also brought some amazing beauty looks that I'd still like to recreate. I think I might do a post dedicated to my favorite dressed celebs during this awards season because there were a lot of favorites, it's going to make best dressed of the year very difficult for me.

Here's the look:





 Here's my look:




































Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- ColourPop Gel liner in Workout
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice LTD palette in Floss
  • Crease- I blended Floss out with Laced
  • Highlight- Colourpop pressed Highlight in Sil Vous Plait
  • Lashline- On the lower lash line and waterline I used Workout and smudge along the lash line and blended Floss on top. With Sil Vous Plait on the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Primerizer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage 110
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Highlight- Colourpop Sil Vous Plait
  • Bronzer- Nars Laguna
  • Blush- Lorac in Ultra Violet
LIPS
  • Lorac Pro Matte Lip in Dusty Plum
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment