Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I Fell Back In Love With Modern Renaissance

 February has come and gone and now we are already into April.. what?  I would say a staple in my makeup collection is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. Forever and Always. I think I hit pan on this palette more than any of my others (with the exception of the Naked Palette) This was my go to palette in February and I used it with this look as well because it paired so nicely with this Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Chromoscope, which is this beautiful rich burgundy shade with tons of gold glitters.

I also don't know if I talked about these other two products yet but one is a pretty great drugstore mascara and the other is an awesome highlight also from the drugstore... gotta love the drugstore!

The first was the L'O'real Super Star Fiber Mascara, which is in the purple tube, I had seen Tati raving over this mascara and not to be confused with the original Superstar Mascara... which I totally bought thinking they were the same thing.. actually they are both pretty good mascaras. I like that the mascara primer is black instead of white.. it just makes more sense to me..

Second is the new Wet N Wild loose highlighter in Moon Tears from their Goth O Graphic collection, which I have yet to really play with but this highlight has been a favorite of mine.. it's just so pretty!

Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Lid- I first put down some Too Faced Glitter glue and then Colourpop Glitter Sheer in Chromoscope, then I put Primavera from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in the center of the lid.
  • Crease- Using the Modern Renaissance palette I used Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna and Red Ochre.
  • Highlight- Tempura from the Modern Ren. palette
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna and Red Ochre. With Colourpop gel liner in Honeydude in the waterline.
  • Mascara- L'o'real Superstar Fiber Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter with the Smashbox Primerizer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild loose highlight in Moon Tears
  • Blush- Milani in Red Vino
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop X Hello Kitty Ultra Glossy Lip in KT

No comments:

Post a Comment