Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Critic's Choice Awards: Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie has been an absolute queen this whole awards season.. I have yet to see I, Tonya but I bet it's amazing..  Pati Dubroff, her makeup artist has been turning out all these amazing looks and I'm gonna have to recreate most of them here on my blog because I'm just so obsessed with her work.

This look is a simple monochromatic look, but that's so on trend right now and I loved the winged liner. It all just looked very clean. While I don't have any Chanel in my makeup collection.. I wish! I had to do the best I could and honestly this look can be achieved with drug store makeup as well.

Also really hard for me to settle on the right nude shade so I mixed two of them together and it gave me the right tone that I wanted.

Here's the look:

























Here's my look:





















Here's What I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop All I See Is Magic Palette in Big Spoon
  • Crease- Big Spoon
  • Highlight- Lorac Dream Girl Palette (pinky pearl shade) on the brow bone and inner corner
  • Liner- I lined my top lash line with a Real Techniques angled brush and I used Lorac liner in Black, then I drew on top with the Stila liquid liner. On the lower lashline I used Big Spoon with Colourpop liner in Honeydude in the waterline
  • Mascara- NYX Worth The Hype
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water with Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop in Weirdough
  • Bronzer- Benefit Hoola Liquid Bronzer with Physician's Formula Butter bronzer on top
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-Nude-Endo Palette in Glad You Came and Morning After
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Aquarius with Sure Thing mixed together

No comments:

Post a Comment