Friday, April 20, 2018

Hi Suppose..

 It doesn't seem like Colourpop is going to slow their roll anytime soon.. they just cranked out a Festival collection and now they will be collabing with MakeupShayla.. which I will more than likely be picking up because I just saw the swatches literally two seconds ago and they are gorgeous!

Yesterday's look was very springy, because I live in MI and while I enjoy Winter.. it's still cold and snowing/hailing here at the end of April. I just want to see Spring! 

Still really enjoying the Festival palette from BH Cosmetics but I incorporated some super shock shadows from the Pretty Fly set. Up in the Air, which is this dark aubergine satin color and Soul-cialize which is really bright pink lavender shade which is an ultra-glitter and it really popped against the dark shade.

On my lips I used Ultra Satin in Hi Suppose. This color is so pretty!! It is a bright Magenta shade and it just makes a statement.


Here's my look:




















 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colourpop in Up in the Air with Soul-cialize in the center of the lid
  • Crease- BH Cosmetics Festival Palette in Swag with Pur X Boxycharm in BFF and Colourpop Up in the Air 
  • Highlight- On the brow bone I used Purfect from the Pur X BoxyCharm Palette and the Colourpop In-nueden-do palette in On Tempo in the inner corner and to highlight the brows.
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Swag, with Up in the Air in the outer portion and Soul-cialize in the middle.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop in Mochi
  • Highlight- Colourpop In-nuede-endo Palette in Glad You Came and On Tempo
  • Contour/Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Hi Suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment