Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Cosmic Charge Of Blue Glitters!

 I am a huge fan of Colourpop's lippie stix but when they released their new Lux lipsticks,  I was really excited to purchase these.  First of all these feel expensive and they have a beautiful rose gold packaging and the cute little stars imprinted on the lipstick itself.  I used Pinkie's Up in today look, it's a stunning nude but more of a rose toned nude and the formula is so creamy.

I have been really into watching Glam Masters so I had to pull out my ABH X Mario Palette and I also have been playing with the fairly new (they came out around New Years) Ultra Glitters. Cosmic Charge was the star of the show today, a really nice taupe but it's littered with blue glitters. Gives a really fun surprise to the look.

I also got a sample of the Smashbox Primerizer in my Sephora Play Box, I think this is fantastic!

To give the look a little more pop of color I used Colourpop Gel Creme liner in Prance.

Here's the look:



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Lid- I put down Too Faced Glitter glue with Colourpop Ultra-Glitter in Cosmic Charge, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Mario Palette in Claudia on the outer part of the lid
  • Crease- Lula and Claudia
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Ren. in Tempura
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Lula and Claudia and ABH Moonchild Palette in Blue Ice in the inner corner and ColourPop liner in Prance on the waterline.
  • Mascara- L'o'real Superstar Fiber 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Primerizer 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay with Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops in Moonlight
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Baby Love
  • Highlight- Jouer in Ice
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Luxe Lip in Pinkie's Up

No comments:

Post a Comment