Sunday, August 5, 2018

Scandy-Scandalous!


 The star of this look is definitely the Colourpop lippie stix in the shade Scandy. Scandy is a bright pink matte color and it is the pop of color that will brighten everyone's day. One of the shades I am trying to use up because well it's old and Colourpop doesn't even make that shade anymore lol.

I also am trying to use up the Super Shock shade Girly, because again it was one of the first shades I ever bought and I have two of them somehow. Girly is a gorgeous highlight on the brow or inner corner of the eye but I used it on the lid.



Here's my look:



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Violet Voss Flamingo Palette in Sand
  • Lid-  Seashell with Colourpop SSS Girly on top focusing more in the middle of the lid.
  • Crease- Watermelon with a light hand 
  • Highlight-Sand
  • Liner- On the lower lash line in Watermelon with a fluffy brush.
  • Mascara- Flower Beauty Lash Warrior
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil
  • Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick
  • Concealer- La Girl + Makeup Revolution
  • Blush- Tarte Paarty blush
  • Highlight- Colourpop Glad You Came
  • Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Satin Lippie Stix in Scandy

No comments:

Post a Comment