Saturday, August 4, 2018

I'm a Slaaave 2 Pink

It's always exciting when a company comes out with a fun bright palette and not your boring warm tone shades... Violet Voss just came out with Summertime in a palette.The Flamingo palette has such cool unique bright and pastel shades.. I really haven't been able to put this palette down.

I have also been trying to use up some of my old discontinued Colourpop super shock shadows and lippies from when I first ordered from them 4 years ago.. which is probably not safe on my lips but I don't want to waste products so I have been trying to pan older makeup.


Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:

 EYES
  • Base- I tried a cut crease with Colourpop concealer
  • Lid- On the inner and outer portion of the lid I used Colourpop SS Shadow in Slave 2 Pink with SSS Juicer and Glowstix in the middle of the lid.
  • Crease- Violet Voss Flamingo Palette in Lemonade and Watermelon
  • Highlight- Colourpop SSS in Girly
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used Juicer then on top I used Lemonade and Watermelon. On the inner portion I used Pineapple with ABH Dream Glow Kit in Sunshine in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Flower Beauty Lash Warrior
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil 
  • Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick
  • Concealer- La Girl + Makeup Revolution
  • Blush- Wet N Wild 
  • Highlight- ABH Dream Glow Kit in Sunshine
  • Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
LIPS
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Lips in Candy Bling and Sweet Escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment