Sunday, December 12, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Fresh Salmon


Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of Light Yellow Crushed Pigment, I used She Space Minerals in Killer Bees
  • Crease- Instead of Straw Harvest, I used LA Colors in Carnival (yellow color)
  • Highlight- Instead of Nano Gold, I used Claire's color palette (white//gold)
  • Liner- Black Bean on top and bottom, with Straw Harvest dupe on the bottom.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Ripe Peach Ombre I used a mix of colors: Heart Throb blush, Ulta shadows in Bermuda Sands, Sea Shell, and Knit

LIPS

  • Instead of Fresh Salmon, I used Wet N Wild in Hot Paris Pink
  • Instead of Cha Cha, I used Sally Girl lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment