Sunday, December 12, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Jingle Jangle

This look always reminds me of the holidays.



Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Baby Blue
  • Lid- Instead of Blue Sorcery (Teal side) I used Maybelline Sapphire Siren (teal shade) on the middle of the lid. Instead of using Devil-May-Care (Violet) on the inner lid, I used my dupe of Physicians Formula shimmer strips (for blue eyes-blue/violet shade)
  • Crease- Instead of It's A Miracle, I used Hard Candy Compact in Star (jewel toned purple) follwed by Blue Sorcery dupe to the outer and center crease.
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner-NYX in Black Bean on the upper lash line, Instead of Midnight Madness, I used The Color Workshop (silver/purple)
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Conjure Up, I used both Heart Throb and Crazy in Love blushes

LIPS

  • Instead of Total Wow!, I used Wet N Wild in Light Berry Frost
  • Instead of Jingle Jangle, I used Wet N Wild gloss (red w/ sparkles)

No comments:

Post a Comment