Sunday, December 12, 2010

MAC Face Chart:She-Zam

I love this face chart!!! It just looks sooo pretty with the purples :)






Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- In the inner and outer portion of the lid, Instead of Devil-May-Care (Violet Shade) I used a mix of Physicians formula shimmer strips (Blue eyes- Blue/Purple) and Hard Candy compact Dillusional (light purple) with in the middle Ulta in Iceland.
  • Crease- Bring up the same color on the inner and outer crease
  • Highlight- Instead of Silver Dusk, I used Claire's Palette (Silver)
  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on the upper lashline, and on the lower lashline, I used the violet color dupe.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Conjure Up, I used Flirt in Heartthrob and Crazy In Love

LIPS

  • Instead of Pervette, I used Ulta lipstick in Shimmer Snowflake
  • Instead of She-Zam, I used Wet n Wild lip gloss (Silver sparkles)


No comments:

Post a Comment