Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Lavender
- Lid- In the inner and outer portion of the lid, Instead of Devil-May-Care (Violet Shade) I used a mix of Physicians formula shimmer strips (Blue eyes- Blue/Purple) and Hard Candy compact Dillusional (light purple) with in the middle Ulta in Iceland.
- Crease- Bring up the same color on the inner and outer crease
- Highlight- Instead of Silver Dusk, I used Claire's Palette (Silver)
- Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on the upper lashline, and on the lower lashline, I used the violet color dupe.
- Mascara- Define a Lash
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Conjure Up, I used Flirt in Heartthrob and Crazy In Love
- Instead of Pervette, I used Ulta lipstick in Shimmer Snowflake
- Instead of She-Zam, I used Wet n Wild lip gloss (Silver sparkles)