Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of Artifact Paint Pot, I used NYX JP in Rust
- Lid- Instead of using Brash and Bold pigment on the inner portion I used Taylor Made Minerals in Oh You Jealous Girl. Instead of using Push The Edge pigment, I used She Space Minerals in High Drama and Spook, on the outer lid
- Crease- I used Brash and Bold dupe in the inner crease, and Push the Edge on the outer crease.
- Liner- NYX Black Bean on the lower lash line.
- Mascara- Define a Lash
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush-Instead of Notable, I used Neutrogena Sweet Raisin
- Instead of Young Thing lip gloss, I used NYC in Sungold Pink