Sunday, December 12, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Push the Edge

This is from the MAC Makeup Artist Collection from Marilyn Minter, I personally love the pink/Purple face charts.




Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Artifact Paint Pot, I used NYX JP in Rust
  • Lid- Instead of using Brash and Bold pigment on the inner portion I used Taylor Made Minerals in Oh You Jealous Girl. Instead of using Push The Edge pigment, I used She Space Minerals in High Drama and Spook, on the outer lid
  • Crease- I used Brash and Bold dupe in the inner crease, and Push the Edge on the outer crease.
  • Liner- NYX Black Bean on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Instead of Notable, I used Neutrogena Sweet Raisin

LIPS

  • Instead of Young Thing lip gloss, I used NYC in Sungold Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment