Sunday, December 12, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Evil Queen

Another look from the Venomous Villians Collections, very pretty!



Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of Her Alter Image, I used Hard Candy Dillusional compact (light purple)
  • Crease- Instead of Wedge, I used Day to Play palette (matte carmel) and then on top of that I used my dupe for Vile Violet, Sally Girl baked shadow (Purple)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- I used my dupe for Vile Violet on the upper and lower lashlines. In the waterline I used my Prunella dupe, NYX JP in Purple Velvet
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Oh So Fair, I used Hard Candy baked blush in Living Doll

LIPS

  • Instead of Toxic Tale, I can't remember what I used but I would say NYX in Margarita or Wet N Wild in Hot Red
  • Instead of Strange Potion, I used Rimmel Volume Boost (Light pink)


No comments:

Post a Comment